How long does it normally takes to ship out items once payment is made?
- We will process your order if the items is ready stocks order and payment made BEFORE 11am.
- The parcel will be sent on the same working day after your payment is being verified.
- For the order that payment made AFTER 11am, we will send out your parcel on the next working day after your payment is being verified.
- Delivery is carried out during working days, Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays.
- Item will be delivered to your doorstep the next 1-5 working days (PosLaju)
- Tracking number will be provided to you once your item has been processed and shipped.
For backorders, we will send out around backorder’s ETA (estimated time of arrival) which are stated in every product detail.
What is the shipping cost within Malaysia?
We offer Free Shipping throughout Malaysia for all orders above RM150.
For orders below RM150, the shipping fee will be charged at flat rate basis: RM8 (Whole Malaysia)
Are there any additional cost for re-delivery?
Yes, additional postage fee will be collected for re-delivery if the parcel is bounced back to us.
All parcels need to be signed upon receipt.
Please track your parcel with the provided tracking number once it is mailed from us.
You may arrange for re-delivery with the shipping company or self-collect at the allocated post office if the postman attempt delivery unsuccessfully.
All parcels will be returned to us if it being unattended in post office after 7 working days.